Wednesday 22 September 2021

An endorsement from my 2017 opponent Melodie Cohen

 A big thank you to Melodie Cohn, my opponent in Côte Saint-Luc District 2 in November 2017, for endorsing my candidacy in this election.

Melodie Cohn provides me with her support.

Melodie ran a fair campaign four years ago. Nothing became personal between us. Soon after the 2017 vote, she became an active supporter of mine in District 2. In addition, she joined our Cats Committee and stands out as one of our true animal welfare advocates,

Since I was first elected in 2005,  I have  won elections against Melodie and Howie Silbiger and been acclaimed two other times.

1 comment:

  1. Melodie it was a pleasure to see you campaign with your little daughter. Nice to see you show the support to Mike a hardworking individual.

    ReplyDelete