Sunday 12 September 2021

Scenes from Campaign Trail

 For me, walking the streets and parks of my district is not just reserved for election campaigns. Nonetheless, with a municipal vote set for Sunday, November 7, 2021 I have indeed pressed on the gas with regular door to door visits and a whole lot more.

 

When it comes to Ilan Ramon Crescent Frank Palucci is the de factor mayor and my team captain!

Thank you to the ageless Nancy Benabou Librati for keeping your eye on traffic safety.


 
Glenn J. Nashen, seen here with wife Dr. Judy Hagshi and son Jeremy, was a city councillor for over a quarter century and my team captain at Cambridge Courts. 

When  I first ran for council 16 years, Ann Stein knocked on every door at Cambridge Courts for me.

Emmanuel Darmond operates the popular Deli Boyz at Quartier Cavendish and greeted me with a delicious hot dog and hamburger at the annual Meadows Condominium BBQ.

Charles Guerin from the Meadows is one fine citizen, implicated in so many of our activities from Hydro-Québec issues, railway noise issues, the library, our smart city project and more.

Mark Sidloi and Shay Abicidan  are key executive members at sprawling Meadows.

I am so proud to have Beth Chabad CSL, overseen by the Raskin Family, in District 2.

I enjoyed a nice, socially-distanced meet and greet at the Equinoxe Towers on Marc Chagall.

Getting my posters ready.




On Park Place, catching up with MUHC Oncologist Dr. Nathaniel Bouganim.


Congregation Sepharade Or Hahayim President Ralph Rimokh













No comments:

Post a Comment